Use of Website
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
The term ‘Keatlyon Sports Ltd’ and ‘Hang On Climbing Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rowan Cottage, Stonebyres, Lanark, ML11 9UW. The company registration number is: SC616579 and the business is registered in Scotland. We can be contacted at email@example.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Hang On Climbing Centre Booking Terms & Conditions
Here is everything you need to know about making a booking with us at Hang On Climbing Centre and the terms under which your booking is made. By making a booking with us you are accepting the below general Terms of Booking as well as any additional terms that may accompany your specific booking or any terms and conditions that form part of your Participation Waiver as part of registering required by all participants or supervisors entering our venues at Hang On Climbing Centre.
Making a booking with us
All sessions, parties, courses and casual climbing entry can be booked securely through this website using our online booking facility. Bookings can also be made in person directly via our Reception located at Hang On Climbing Centre, ML3 6AH.
Hang On will confirm all secured bookings by email. Should an email confirmation not be received, please contact the centre.
Please note that a booking is neither confirmed or secured until full payment is received. If your booking has an outstanding amount due then Hang On Climbing Centre is not obliged to retain your booking and may offer your space(s) to other customers even if you receive a booking confirmation email, therefore it is very important this balance is paid as soon as possible or your space(s) may be released. Payments can be made online or in person at our main Reception. We accept payments through cash, debit, or credit card. We are not accepting cheques at this time and payment by bank transfer is only accepted with prior agreement by Keatlyon Sports Ltd.
A minimum number of participants per session/course is set and this number varies depending on the activity. If you would like to know minimum and maximum numbers for participation in any sessions, please contact the centre. Hang On Climbing Centre reserves the right to alter bookings if the minimum participation level hasn’t been reached for that session. In those instances, customers will be contacted to discuss alternative dates or times. Refunds will not be given in these circumstances, however, if no immediate alternative dates are available then we will issue a Gift Voucher for the total value of the booking which can be used to rebook at a later date.
Cancelling or requesting date changes for a booking
All booking cancellations must be received at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled session. Inside 7 days requests for date changes are at the discretion of Keatlyon Sports Ltd only.
Refunds will not be given inside 7 days of the booking date.
Please be aware that missed sessions or incorrect bookings will not be rearranged or refunded.
Please allow 6 – 10 day for any agreed refund to be actioned.
Arriving for a confirmed session
If you are taking part in an instructed session please arrive 10 minutes before your session is due to start. Ensure you have completed our Registration Forms before arrival so we can check you in quickly. If you arrive after the safety briefing for your booking has started you may not be permitted to join the session.
Please note that all participants for Birthday Parties or Lesson bookings must complete our Registration Forms.
Dressing appropriately for climbing
All participants should wear appropriate clothing for climbing. Climbing shoes must be worn and are available as part of an instructed session or available to hire as applicable. Restrictive clothing (such as jeans) is not recommended, equally skirts or dresses are definitely not suitable. We also recommend avoiding any clothing with a hood. All jewellery including watches and rings should be removed. If a ring cannot be removed please ensure it is securely taped up to reduce risks of entrapment.
Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour
Any person deemed to be acting in a manner that is dangerous or disruptive may be asked to leave the centre. This is entirely at the discretion of the centre management. No refunds will be issued if a booking is ended due to poor behaviour. Hang On Climbing Centre observes a zero-tolerance policy regarding abusive behaviour towards any person (Hang On Staff or otherwise)
These voucher terms and conditions (Voucher T&C’s) pertain to all vouchers sold directly through Hang On
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase or from the date indicated. The gift voucher sale date will be stated on them and cannot be used beyond 12 months after that date.
- Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
- The Climbing Centre reserves the right to alter the price of the climbing experience. We cannot guarantee the prices at the time of voucher purchase will be the same when the voucher is redeemed.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction at Hang On Climbing Centre; no change will be issued for any unused amount.
- Any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Vouchers cannot be used on days that the climbing centre is closed, or operating an event that is prohibited to the general public.
- Vouchers may only be used for the purpose stated on the voucher.
- Vouchers are not transferable and cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
- The Climbing Centre reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding your purchase, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers via email please contact 01698 281 615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – please note this is not a technical assistance hotline, we may have to refer you to our voucher recovery team for further assistance. Sometimes email vouchers can be lost due to incorrect detail input or restrictions in your email inbox, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.